Industry and Practice
At XP Conference India 2015 we would like to see demonstrations and talks of technical flavours. We are especially inviting topics related to agile processes and software development practices and tools and other aspects of “Moving from Cyclic to Continuous Value Delivery.” Examples of interesting topics include
– Tools for Continuous Delivery like Vagrant, Docker etc
– Coding Patterns and identifying design and code smells
– Agile Testing practices
– Testing for the cloud
– Simple Design Techniques.
– Unit testing apps for mobile platforms
You can propose any other practice you could be interested in. Topics that include a keyboard based demonstrations will be preferred. Only talks are welcome too but will be less preferred.
If your demo is focused on a tool, it should not be a sales pitch of a commercial tool. You will present using your own laptop and we are happy to see pairs presenting together.
Scroll down to submit a proposal. You may submit more than one proposals to talk.
The sessions can be of Half Hour, One hour or One and Half hours long. Throughout the two days there will be an open jam area for informal learning where you can announce topics on the spot and can share with participants.
How Should a Session Be?
The goal of the session is simple:
- Enable Concrete learning
- Create Actionable Outcomes
- Bring in lots of fun!
- One of its kind in India – While there are already a number of conferences in India that cater to general Agile and Scrum practices, there are few very few specific to Extreme Programming practices which impact everything a developer does.
- Global stage – XP Conference is a fantastic opportunity to share your technology practice and experience on a truly global stage with over 200 members
- Foster individual learning and collective advancement with disruptive ways of working and practices that shape the technology of future
Last date for submitting proposals: June 15th
Selection Announcement: June 15th onwards